Monday, April 18, 2005

a new week

I had a week to forget . . . well not totally. Last week was filled with very little passion, a little to mechanical. It's probably not good that when I was going to bed last night I told my wife that I was VERY ready to start over. It's not that I wasn't overwhelmed at times by God's goodness and His power; it's just that my heart was bored and a little frustrated by the monotany of life. I am prayerfully expecting big things this week.

I had a great breakfast with a great friend today. I hope it to be the spark I need to get things going today.

Has anyone seen the movie "Finding Neverland?" If you have, what did you think? I will post some of my movie comments later this week after hearing from you.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I understand what you mean by the mechanics of life. I get so frustrated by my schedule when it becomes to routine but I get frustrated when my schedule gets interrupted. Maybe that's the time when Im supposed to look to God and spend that time with him. He's probably getting my attention and telling me to not be so preoccupied with the schedule thing:) Just my thoughts. I do know what you mean though.

Seth said...

I have seen "Finding Neverland" and I really liked it. It wasn't quite what I had expected but was extremly good. I'm not sure if everyone who reads has seen it, so i won't give any spoilers. I thought it was one of the best movies of the year, the only one better was "National Treasure"