Thursday, August 25, 2005

losing my voice

so I thought I was going to lose my voice this week, but now it's just turned into a small cold that leaves a lot of phlegm in the back of my throat. This week has moved quickly. I’ve spent the whole week pretty much at my desk making final plans and preparations for our student ministry kickoffs. We start our junior high ministry this Sunday at 6PM and the high school ministry has its official start this Wednesday Aug. 31 at 8PM. I am very excited to get going.

I have a trip with the ministry adult volunteers this weekend. These adults have put in tons of hours, prayers, and support this past year and we like to do a little trip each year to say thank you and look ahead. We are going to the Amana Colonies, which is a little German community in Eastern Iowa. It’s fun and rather fascinating to watch how they did things back in the day. It should be a great weekend.

My mind is frazzled by all this planning and time in front of the computer. I am excited to get the ministry rolling and watch God work in the lives of students. May God pour down his grace upon us. In Jesus Name!!

Have a great weekend; I probably won’t blog until Sunday at the earliest.

1 comment:

T.J. said...

Hey Matt,

I love your spelling of "phlegm"...I had NO idea it was spelled that way! Anyhoo, see ya later. Peace out.

-T.J.-