Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Youth Group Starts!!

Tonight our high school youth ministry gets rolling. I am very excited. We have an awesome group of students, and I am excited to see what God has planned for this Fall. Pray it up for our group.

This week has been great. I've had some good meetings and quality preparation. I got to hang out with my friend Joel today (pronouned whole - el). Joel is from Mexico and he and his wife Graciela (AKA Chela) have been great friends the last 2 years. He helps me with my Spanish each week and we just share about life. We had some good conversation today. chela is taking a job in Chicago in 2 weeks and will spend 3 months away from Joel, until Joel finishes his Master's Degree at Iowa State University. That'll be a tough stretch.

Well, I better get back to work, but I just wanted to drop a note on the blog.

1 comment:

Adam R. said...

Spanish is good. :-)