Monday, December 19, 2005

christmas

Woh, sorry it's taken me a long while to drop a note. Christmas is a special time of year. I love Christmas parties, being with people and family, and the food. I enjoy gifts, but I am not all about gifts. I don't like shopping and I don't really get all jazzed up about a big present. I think I'd rather get a hug from a close friend than the new Xbox 360. But if you already bought it for me, I'll take it :)

It's good to be alive!!

Merry Christmas to all.

2 comments:

leah said...

I was born and raised in Iowa. Got married Just stopping by to say "HI" and that I found your blog.
Blessings!
leah
www.joyfulsoundrecords.com
www.leahslogic.blogspot.comand moved to Ohio.

leah said...

I was born and raised in Iowa. Got married Just stopping by to say "HI" and that I found your blog.
Blessings!
leah
www.joyfulsoundrecords.com
www.leahslogic.blogspot.comand moved to Ohio.