Thursday, February 09, 2006

25 years old

This week I get to celebrate 25 years on this earth. 1/4 of a century has passed by in my life. The bible says our lives are but a vapor. It also instructs us to number our days that we might have a heart of wisdom.

this was my journal entry today, a simple prayer to God: "Thank you for 25 years of breath! Thank you for leading me, saving me, and inspiring me. Have I been faithful to you these 25 years? Have I honored you? Have I served others? Have I been salt and light? Have I hungered and thirst for righteousness? Have I mourned? Have I rejoiced in the truth? Thank you Jesus for coming to save me, for coming to died for the sins of the the world and give true, abundant life, to all those who would take up their crosses and follow you. I love you Jesus."

Thanks for all the firends and family who have chosen (or been chosen) to walk through this life with me. I am indebted to you.

All glory be to God our Father, maker of heaven and earth, and His Son Jesus Christ, our Savior and Reddemer and the blessed sustainer, our Holy Spirit, who indwells and impowers us to live holy lives.

No comments: