Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Da Vinci Code Questioned



With the upcoming "Da Vinci Code" movie coming out, I thought I would post a link to an article that was in the Christianity Today June 2004. I read "The Da Vinci Code" a few months ago. I thought it was a real page turner for the first half of the book or so. I thought the ending was pretty poor, and I thought his research was limited at best. Many scholars have refuted Dan Brown's claims, but there are still a few people out there that believe his hocus pocus conspiracy theories.

Hopefully, this article from Christianity Today will ease some fears and help people to trust the claims from the Holy Bible . . . here's the link: http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2004/006/7.26.html

Conspiracy Theory fiction has sold millions of copies of books for a long time . . . just remember there's a difference between fiction and Truth. Keep thinking . . .

No comments: