Wednesday, August 23, 2006

my bud mark


Mark Hennager and I go a bit back. I met Mark when he was a spry 7th grade student at First Evangelical Free Church of Ames. I had the privilege of serving as his small group leader when I was a young pup freshmen at Iowa State University. I had a few other ministry opportunities with him before I graduated as well. For the past 7 years we've kept in touch. We've emailed, chatted online, eaten some food together, and shared life. I have always admired his perseverance in life. He has a great personality, a good heart, and a sharp mind. I have prayed many prayers for this young man and trust the sovereign God for great things in his future. Pray for him as he starts his second year at the University of Northern Iowa and takes on anothe reason of rugby. I love this guy!

No comments: