Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting Licensed . . .


Welcome to the city!! I just returned from the Driver's License Office in Littleton, CO. My wife and I were on our way to get new licenses and license plates last Thursday, while in the middle of the emissions testing, Carrie's water broke.

So we thought today, we'd just quickly run out right after Samuel's feeding and get these 2 errands done. BOY WAS I WRONG. We waited for over 2.5 hours at the driver's license office. We went to the office, a 30' by 30' building to see it filled with over 75 people and some overflowing just outside the exit. We almost missed our number being called b/c Samuel needed to nurse. We did get our new Colorado drivers' licenses, but we ran out of time for the registration and new plates. That trip is yet another day.

Side note: I'm still jobless. I have 3 leads, but nothing official just yet. Say a quick word of prayer my way please.

No comments: