Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Huckabee keeps things interesting


I'm still not sure where my vote will go come November '08 . . . but I've been enjoying the uniqueness of Governor Huckabee.

Click here to see an interesting blog article.


Also a few other interesting reads:

"Huckabee is a body of work" from the Denver Post

On the issues from his own website


My favorite quote from him so far: "I think I've probably been asked far more questions about my faith than Mitt Romney's been asked about his. . . Maybe I ought to be doing the 'God speech' out there. I might even include an alter call and an offering with mine."

2 comments:

Shane Vander Hart said...

I'm hoping he is on the ballot in November '08, that'll mean he got the nomination :).

Shane Vander Hart

Tim said...

He's a stud. Thanks for calling the other day - I really appreciate you doing that. Hope you're able to enjoy Christmas with some family - at least you have your own family.
You are loved.
Tim