Monday, December 01, 2008

Post-flood Apartment Pics







While driving back home in the middle of Wyoming from our Thanksgiving festivities in Rapid City, SD, I got a call on Saturday afternoon 11/29 informing me that a serious water leak had occurred in the apartment directly above us. Sadly, they too had been on vacation for several days so the leak created a small lake in the 1st floor apartment (that being ours). Here's some of the pics after we got home. Dozens of neighbors spent hours pulling up our carpet and moving our stuff to safety before we ever got back to Denver Seminary. Thanks to all of you who served so selflessly. The grace of Christ was evidenced in your life.

1 comment:

stevegehman said...

Hey Matt,

I enjoyed seeing your face in these pictures -- and that of your beautiful wife and child. You're a wonderful man of God.

I'll try to call you this weekend when I have some time. It looks like current events may be setting us up to test those pesky eschatology conclusions.

Give my love to Carrie and Samuel.