Monday, November 02, 2009

"What Are You Guarding?" - Sermon from November 1, 2009

We protect what we value, but what should we protect most of all?

I preached on this very question Sunday Nov. 1.

Check out and/or download my message: "What Are You Guarding?"

Also, I am looking for more constructive critique from my friends regarding my preaching. So if you feel comfortable giving me some honest feedback, it would be most appreciated. Feel free to email your comments or if you don't have my email, leave a comment with your email address and I will send it to you.

On a different note, I am one step closer to graduation. Monday afternoon Nov. 2, I successfully defended my theological beliefs before 2 professors at Denver Seminary (a requirement for all Master's of Divinity students). I was greatly humbled by this oral examination. They asked questions to which I had a difficult time answering and many that I simply did not know the answer. It was a great reminder that you can never stop learning. There is so much of the Bible I still have to learn.

Blessings to you!
-matt

No comments: