Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Sermon as the Cornerstone Church Pastor: Matthew 1:1-17 - "A World-Shaking Idenity"

I began preaching the Gospel of Matthew today at Cornerstone Church in Marion, IA.

I will be preaching chapters 1-4 of Matthew leading up to Labor Day. This first series in the Gospel is called, "The Return of the King." Today's sermon was from chapter 1 verses 1-17, entitled "A World-Shaking Identity."

Click here to download/listen: http://cornerstone-marion.org/sermons/10-0711_~A_World-Shaking_Identity__Matt_1--17_(Matt_Proctor).mp3

1 comment:

Dan Leman said...

You're off to a good start. Excellent treatment of the genealogy. I'm jealous of all your illustrations. I need to work on that. I also appreciated how the 3-fold application tied right into the structure of the passage and sermon (and the alliteration, of course).