Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Recent Sermons in Matthew ...

Sorry for no recent life or family update. We hope to post some photos soon of our new house, Halloween, etc. I'll post a quick teaser photo from Halloween.

Until then, I wanted to give you the info on a few recent sermons. The sermon I preached this Sunday (Matthew 7:1-12) was put together through some blood, sweat and tears. The Lord convicted me time and time again and I pray that the message may be good for your soul as well. Click on any of the sermons to download:

Matthew 7:1-12: "Proper Treatment for Fragile Souls"

Matthew 6:19-34: "Godly Ambition"

Matthew 6:5-15: "Praying for Our Good and God's Glory"

Matthew 6:1-4, 16-18: "Lasting Reward in a Fleeting World"

1 comment:

Sara said...

We're enjoying your sermons. Keep up the good work!