Thursday, December 01, 2011

Books Finished in November

"Season of Life" by Jeffrey Marx (fantastic, quick, delightful read!!) I highly recommend this book to all sons and fathers.
"The Inheritance" by Chris Paolini (the 4th and final book of the Inheritance saga; a decent conclusion to Paolini's first series of books)
"The Message of Genesis 1-11" by David Atkinson (my go-to book this Fall while preaching through Genesis 1-11)
"Decision Points" by George W. Bush (I liked the beginning, but later I got a little frustrated with W's repeated attempts to defend himself on all accounts related to his presidency. I wish he would have confessed his faults with more candor and humility.)
"Seeing and Savoring Jesus Christ" by John Piper (I like to reread this every 2-3 years)
"A Long Obedience in the Same Direction" by Eugene Peterson (a delightful, convicting, grace-filled second reading)

No comments: