Thursday, April 19, 2012

My children never cease to amaze me...

Today, my boys are on a roll.  The things they do and say are a continual source of astonishment to me, if not always joy. :)

1)  Samuel is looking at me through a magnifying glass.
Sam: Mom.
Me: What, Sam?
Sam: You are huge, Mom.  You are like a big, giant lady.
Me: Why thank you, Sam.

2)  Samuel illustrates so beautifully the heart of the self-righteous.  He sighs and say to me, "Mommy, aren't you tired of Caleb not obeying you? I'm so tired of it."

3)  Samuel calls to me from his seat on the porcelain throne, "Mom, Caleb had a accident!" In the bathroom?  That's odd.  I enter.  "Caleb, what happened?" I ask.  He says to me, matter-of-fact, "Sam was taking long so I peed in the baftub." (Translation: I peed in the bathtub, on the rug and all over myself.)

Happy Thursday from the ever-eventful Proctor house!

2 comments:

Sarah Banowetz said...

:c)

Sara said...

Too funny!