Tuesday, December 29, 2015
10 New Year's Resolutions to be Avoided
1) Rewatching the various seasons of Lost, Alias, and Heroes attempting to understand plot lines.
2) Getting your name in the Guinness Book of World Records. (Seriously, we all think these people are nuts.)
3) Investing in your 'new' friend's pyramid scheme.
4) Using devices and drugs (instead of healthy eating and exercise) to lose weight.
5) Watching more YouTube videos. (Pet videos especially.)
6) Opening a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or SnapChat account. (This is from one 'slightly recovering' narcissist to you others.)
7) Seeing how little sleep you need to survive.
8) Spending as little time as possible with godly, virtuous people. (see Proverbs 13:20)
9) Using free moments to check your email. (Instead try 1 Thessalonians 5:17.)
10) Only reading books, ideas, and authors with which you already agree.